Comprehensive service solutions from GEZE
Consistently reliable and efficient customer service is one of our key goals. That’s why GEZE offers you individual and customized services. We advise you on your products and services across their entire life cycle. We find the right solution for by personal consultation.
Tailor made solution approaches for every type of building
Our regular maintenance ensures functionality and maintains the value of your systems – regardless of manufacturer. With GEZE service contracts, you can find customized solutions that are just right for you. We offer 4 levels of service contracts:
- Compact service contract
- Comfort service contract
- Comfort PLUS service contract
- Exclusive service contract
Compact service contract
Our service employees are here to support you with their expertise and experience. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
The compact service contract is designed to provide perfect service and a quick response to repair requests at reduced hourly rates.
This package offers 1 yearly service visit with the following benefits:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service maintains the systems annually according to a defined checklist. We recommend a maintenance of escape route doors twice a year. We provide and have a record of a plant-specific test book. Performance records are made at the object directly.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs an annual check, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system. The audit is documented in a test book; the plants are marked with an audit sticker. If we recognize safety-relevant defects we create a proposal how to remove it.
This service package does not include the repair or replacement of consumables or defective parts. In agreement with your GEZE representative on-site, our service technician can be exchange/replace these parts, for which you will subsequently be invoiced.
Comfort service contract
The Comfort service contract represents perfect service with even greater convenience for you. This package offers 2 yearly service visits with the following benefits:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service maintains the systems twice a year.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs check, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system.
- Keeping track: We provide service documentation for each system. Each system comes with a seal of quality.
- In case of extra service visits a separate hourly rate will be charged, but without miles included.
Comfort PLUS service contract
The Comfort PLUS service contract offers you 4 annually service visits the following advantages:
- Maintenance: GEZE Service completes maintenance for heavily used doors. You will be provided with a system-specific inspection log book. Service records are created on-site.
- Safety check: GEZE Service performs, in accordance with the legal requirements, of the operational safety of all security and control systems that form part of the door system. The check is documented in the test log book and a sticker is affixed to the system. If safety-relevant defects are found, a cost estimate is prepared.
- Keeping track: We provide test documentation and a system pass for each system.
Exclusive service contract
The Exclusive service contract is the complete package from GEZE. Perfect service at any time, with a fixed budget.
This package will be tailor made, to meet your specific needs.
For more information on a GEZE service contract, please download our Service & Maintenance brochure.
The new EU Construction Products Regulation
Declaration of performance as a new product proof
The new EU Construction Products Regulation (BauPV) came into force on 1 July 2013. It is legally applicable and replaces the previous Building Product Guideline (BPR). The BauPV relates only to products for which harmonised European product standards are in place. This affects:
- GEZE door closers - hEN: EN 1154
- GEZE integrated all-glass system swing doors - hEN: EN 14351
- GEZE safety technology - hEN: EN 179, EN 1125
- GEZE SHEV - hEN: EN 12101-2
The most update to the regulation concerns the manufacturer's "declaration of performance". It replaces the previously applicable declaration of conformity, and describes the concrete and provable performance of a product. The CE marking obligations have also been extended.GO TO THE DECLARATIONS OF PERFORMANCE
Are you looking for spare parts?
Our modern replacement parts storage facility contains the full range of original replacements parts: for older systems as well. We offer complete advice as well as speedy availability of parts which we can get to you the next day if necessary.
Please contact us via phone +45 70 20 26 62 or e-mail:
From consultation to installation
Our expert team supports you when converting outdated equipment. © Karin Fiedler / GEZE GmbH
Generally speaking, the expected lifetime and useful life of building technology has always been shorter than that of the building itself. But new standards and legislation are changing expectations, especially with regard to building safety.
GEZE supports you in modifying outdated equipment to improve the utility and safety of your systems. Modernisations bring the products up to the latest technical standards. In addition, key functional parts can be retrofitted to improve operating properties. GEZE offers forward-thinking product solutions and long-term expertise.
Online service contract: Safe and convenient commissioning!
With our GEZE online service contract, we offer you the opportunity to access many our services safely and conveniently online.